[Gpdd] Misc.: thank you to our caring friends

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 03:12:29 EST 2005

Dear Friends,

We would like to thank you for your kind expressions of sympathy as we mourn
the loss of our beloved Golden. Each one has helped to comfort us at a time
when we are feeling much pain. Our Golden was with us for nearly four years
and left us with so many wonderful memories. We try to think of the times
when he made us laugh at his antics...we spent many a happy hour watching as
he and Sweetheart played together as babies, hopping and twisting about. We
called him our musical piggie because when he "purred" it was like he was
singing. It actually sounded as though he were "purring" a tune! And he
never just meandered around during floor time, he always trotted here and
there,his little ear flaps bobbing up and down as he went on his way. And
the noises...he would travel across the floor emitting an assortment of
wheeks, purrs, grunts...I can't begin to describe it except to say that it
sounded as though he were a very excited little fellow. He was the most
vocal of our piggies. I always said that he was one pig who knew how to live
life to the fullest. He really seemed to take pleasure in just being alive.
I often think that people could learn some valuable lessons in living from
our piggie friends. I believe that I am a better person today for having
known Golden. Our family was certainly blessed on that summer day in 2001
when Golden became a part of our lives. He will always have a special place
in our hearts.
Thank you, again, for being the kind and caring friends that you are.

With love and gratitude,
Sherry and Piggie Friends
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com