[Gpdd] [MISC.] Sweet Meadow Timothy Hay

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:58:36 EST 2005

Greetings!

Some time back, I read a posting by a member who mentioned that they
purchased their timothy hay from Sweet Meadow Farm. I checked out their
website and decided to try some for my piggies. It is very nice hay...very
green and very aromatic. I have bought timothy hay from the Oxbow Hay Co. in
the past. It had a slightly different look to it and was not as
strong-smelling. Now the odor of the Sweet Meadow timothy hay is not
unpleasant, but I can definitely smell it around the house much more than
with the Oxbow hay. Has anyone else noticed this? Could the differences be
due to the fact that each is grown in a different region of the United
States? The Sweet Meadow Farm is closer to where I live, so the shipping
costs are easier on my budget. Thanks for the input...I just wondered if it
was usual for there to be so much difference in the smell from one brand to
another.

Best Wishes,
Sherry and 16 happy piggie pals