[Gpdd] Silly: Okie Piggie Boys pull April Fool's joke

SUSAN EASTIN susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 1 14:53:54 EST 2005

Just when you think you can trust your pigs . . . very early this morning
two of those OP boys, who we will not name, donned disguises and
crept up on the front door just as we were about to step outside. We
did what any sensible person would do when seeing two black and
whites (and I don't mean patrol cars!) approaching - screamed and
ran!  They laughed so hard the top to their costumes came loose,
and that was a really silly sight - guinea pig heads peeking out of
a skunk's body!
Has anyone else had a similar April Fool's experience with their
piggies?  I figure they were up all night working on this, and may
well have been online, plotting with their friends.
If you want to see their disguises, check out the Okie Piggies Online
website - luckily I had the camera in my hand to snap a picture of
the cat (who had already run the other way!), so I got their pigture
about the time I was screaming!

http://www.okie-piggies.blinkz.com/

Let me know if anyone else had a similar experience . . . we may have
to watch these boys a little closer!

Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzerre, Buster & HarleyPigg