[Gpdd] Health;bloat/distention

Elizabeth Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 09:40:19 EST 2005

      Candy, glad Molly made it through surgery. I guess you had a big surpirse. I don't know the amount of smitheclone(?sp.) , however for bloat and distention you can boil up some different teas and gice her. Use 4c.water with 1 bag each pepperment, catmint and fennel bring to a boil and steep for 10 mins. Mix 1part tea with 4 paets water after cooling . Give about 2ml by suringe and store rest in frig up to a week. You can also use in her water bottle. You can also rub her tummy counter clockwise to help brake up any gas.. Hope this helps and Molly gets better fast.
      Elizabeth