[Gpdd] MISC - Piggie Magazine

cougar at simmons.edu cougar at simmons.edu
Sat Apr 2 13:50:04 EST 2005

> Hello.  I was simply wondering if anyone in the Boston, MA area has been able
> to find the new Guinea Pig magazine?  I have checked at three of four
> different places (Petco, Petsmart, etc.) but had no luck.

I haven't been able to find it yet, but I haven't checked yet either! I don't
have a car and there aren't any major pet shops near me. I have asked Ginger
Slave to keep an eye out at the Usual Suspects (Petsmart, Petco).

As far as I know, the issue just came out on March 25, so depending on the
distributors it may take a little bit longer for it to hit the shelves. I've
had to deal with magazine distributors a couple times before and it seemed like
sometimes a "special" issue would be out even before the Official release date,
and other times it would take forever. I know someone mentioned inquiring of
their local Petco and being told something distributor-related.

I'm not sure if this is something that would vary between individual stores in a
chain. Which locations have you checked, so I know not to waste my time
checking those ones yet? :) I tried to convince Ginger Slave to stop at the
Woburn Petco, but I had already tortured her for an entire hour in the fabric
store...

Heather and Niles