[Gpdd] MISC: Bear with me

Candy G. crawdad1953 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 3 05:03:16 EDT 2005

Greetings -

A quick note.  First, Had to go over and get different pain med for Mollie
this morning.  She is still a very sick piggie, but hanging in there.
Please keep her in your thoughts.

Second, I have not forgotten the bladder stone info that some of you wanted.
  My mother-in-law is ill and between balancing time checking on her
(different town from us) and taking care of Mollie's needs, I haven't had
time to get that info into "sending" order.  I will get it to you.  I am
sorry that I didn't get it done when I said that I would.

Last, thank all of you for the great info that you have been sending both
through the digest and in personals.  It has helped me so much.  For those
of you who haven't heard from me, bear with me - I'll write back.

Thanks again and again for your concern and good wishes for Mollie (and her
beloved Topper).  It has made such a difference.

Candy, Mollie and Topper, GP Nurse Extraordinnaire