[Gpdd] MISC---Guinea Pig magazine

anifair anifair at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 12:43:51 EDT 2005

Hi All,
I finally was able to locate a copy of "Guinea Pigs" in a Petco not in my
neighborhood. From what I understand, the individual stores really don't
have anything to do with their magazine stock; magazines are brought in on
consignment by a jobber. So, one store may have it and another may not. It
is definitely out there though! And it is well worth getting---many
informative articles (although some are a bit contradictory) and lots of
GREAT pix, including those of the GPDD members! It was also fantastic to see
Diane Bull (The Wheekies) http://www.diddly-di.fsnet.co.uk/index.htms)
mentioned, along with Trixie, Billy, and Splat.
Keep looking for it!
Healing wheeks to all piggies and slaves,
Anita