[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Calico's First Birthday

Lydia Boland lydiagboland at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 02:48:20 EDT 2005

Hi.  In regards to having trouble getting your guinea
pig to eat timothy pellets I have a suggestion.  When
I switched our bunnies from alfalfa to timothy, this
was about 7 years ago, they really didn't like the
first brand.  But then I tried a different brand,
American Pet Diner, and they really liked that one.
So you might try another brand and see if that helps.
One of my rabbits wouldn't go near the first brand but
took right away to APD's timothy pellets.

Good luck.

Lydia