[Gpdd] Announcement: Adrian Passes

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Mon Apr 4 09:48:56 EDT 2005

I am sorry for Shelly Leon who had Adrian her Piggy pass. The post was
very general that he passed and I don't know if the mites was the main
problem or not but I am sure you tried everything and gave Adrian a
wonderful life. Some of us need to express our pain when a loved one
passes when others rather keep it more to themselves and either way is
the right way.

I am also glad for Candy that her piggy Mollie made it through surgery
and hope her recovery will get better. Seems like she is having a tough
time but at least the surgery went well. Give Mollie a kiss for me and
tell her I am sorry she feels bad.

Happy Birthday to Lemi; another 1 year old piggy. Give me a wheeeek,
wheeek, & a wheeeek wheeeek for Lemi!

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/