[Gpdd] Behavior: My Chirping Brownie Bear...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 12:17:13 EDT 2005

and Yep! there she was.

I was Shocked, to say the least. But,
then it started to make sense because
lately she's been getting jealous when
I syringe Butterscotch water, which is
silly because I'll syringe B-Bear like
7 times and I'll only syringe him once.
And also, she gives me the Evil eye
when I pick him up and he starts purring.

Well, so anyway, I go back to bed and
then after a couple of minutes, Brownie
Bear starts Chirping!! It was Wonderful!
oh, well, until Daddy Slave woke up and
he was not happy. He pissed me off because
he got up and stormed out of the room to
the guest bathroom. Yeah, well, wheeee
had a nice little discussion about his
Temper Tandrum later on, because he Snores
like really loud and he wakes me up all
the time, but I don't get mad about it. I
just kick him or something and then he rolls
over. Plus, his alarm was set at like 5:45am
and B-Bear chirped at 5:30am. And even more,
Daddy Slave went back to bed and fell right
back asleep. When he wakes me up, it takes
me at least 15 min to get back to sleep.
So, anyways, like I said, I already delt with
Daddy Slave and he's gonna apologize to
the piggies when he feeds them their veggie
lunch later today.

I don't know what triggered the Chirping
this morning. But, it took me forever to
get her to stop. It was Great though and
I love it when she serenades me like that.

I LOVE my Chirping Pig!!!

      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeps,
        Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                       & Butterscotch :-)