[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: Though our heart breaks, on day they will be whole again

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 21:52:43 EDT 2005

I would like to express my deepest condolences to Sherry on  the crossing of
ADRIEN across the Bridge into that place in the clearing where  he will again
be that healthy little man he once was. I am sure there is that  hole in your
heart the so sadly share at that point when we must say goodbye. As  I sit
here and reflect on the difficulties of goodbye, I cannot help but realize  it
can only be so heartbreaking for the love these little guys fill out hearts
with. I know that your little ADRIEN made you feel that special love as you made
him feel. I can also say this, when you think about it, FEW pet owners  other
than guinea pigs can say their pet is truly capable of giving love  and only
love. Such is what we of this tiny world of the GPDD are blessed  with. And
though, on that day, when our little ones must leave us, yes our  hearts we will
endlessly weep, filling our eyes with enough tears to  overflow an ocean, but
through it all we need always remember, this is not  forever but rather until
we too can cross the bridge and are once again are  united in never ending
fields of parsley and lettuce to abound. It is then  we will again have a
complete heart.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever