[Gpdd] Re: Care: Kaytee Products

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 02:55:23 EDT 2005

Shelly,

I also use the plain Kaytee pellets and the hay.  Most of the time the hay is fresh smelling, but once in a while, the hay is hard and doesn't have that fresh hay smell that I love.  I usually look through all the bags for the best one.  People probably think I am nuts, but I don't care.
The Oxbow hay is too expensive to have shipped here.  I found a place in PA, I think Lowe's but I have never tried it.  I also looked into Kleenmama's hay, the pricing isn't too bad, but the s&h is what gets you.
Overall though, I am pretty happy with Kaytee.  As in the brand differences, I am not sure since I really never used anything else, but I know many people that really like Oxbow, and others that like American Pet Diner.  I guess it just depends on your preferences.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the newest additions, Ivy, Tinsel (Flint), Ashby

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"