[Gpdd] HEALTH: Lumpy Vs Fat

Missy Chodoro melissachodoro at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 10:20:09 EDT 2005

So yesterday I took Otis to the vet because I was concerned because he was a little 'lumpy' in the gut. Turns out he is just fat! haha. Actually, the vet said tht he just had a large belly and called it a 'hay belly.' Similar to what horses get when they eat lots of hay. Otis eats a TON of hay. So, anyway, i felt a little foolish that I dragged him to the vet for that. He does weigh 2.2# which I though was a little chunky for a 3 month old!
Melissa and Lemi and Otis