[Gpdd] Announce: Max and Freddy

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Tue Apr 5 11:17:49 EDT 2005

Hi Jamie, I am sorry you had to give up Max & Freddy but you did the
right thing for them and I sure hope they will find good homes. The
shelter sounds like they will do a good job with them and I know it must
have been hard for you to leave your piggys their no matter how good of
a place it is. I hope Freddy will be taken care of with his tumor and
don't worry about them too much, you did your best and I am sure they
will be fine. Good luck with your move and say Hello to Gus & Sonja for
me.

Shelly Atkinson