[Gpdd] Misc: What's new for Reba

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Tue Apr 5 11:41:10 EDT 2005

I decided to make the guest bedroom a guinea pig play room instead of
Reba playing in the bathroom and she loves it. I put lots of tunnels
under the queen bed and she stays under there mostly running in and out
of the tunnels pop corning all over the place. I gave her rocks to file
her nails down, soda boxes to chew on and an old blanket to hide in. She
loves blankets, she will run and play in them and then fall asleep under
them.

I also got her a new half log for her enclosure so she has a wood hide
box and a half log to run in and out and chew on. Is Reba spoiled or
what! I do have photos of her under the bed and her new half log under
my site if you like to take a look. Have fun all you piggys and piggy
slaves.

Shelly Atkinson

http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/