[Gpdd] FW: Silly: Tiffany's special day

GPDD Forward gpdd-forward at gpdd.org
Tue Apr 5 21:49:41 EDT 2005

This is a forwarded message. Please direct all replies to the author:

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 12:08:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: Alexandra Delyani <a.delyani at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Silly: Tiffany's special day
To: guinea pig digest <gpdd-request at gpdd.org>

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I decided Tiffany needed a day where she got some extra
attention.  I let her out in our kitchen and she got some extra treets.
While i was reading on our couch she was sitting on my lap.  Well, she
decided that she was very bored and started to squeek very loudly when ever
i stopped petting her.  I decided she need some time outside so i took her
and set up our pen.  Then i got out some tunnles and set her down to play.
She was so happy she started popcorning and jumping around everywhere.  as
I have only had her for about 3 months,  I had never seen Tiffany get that
excited before.

I just wanted to share that with everone.

love from Alexandra and a big wheeks from Tiffany