[Gpdd] MISC [Animals & Children]

larrwr at localnet.com larrwr at localnet.com
Tue Apr 5 23:18:54 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
I would just like to say that I am one of the GPDD'ers that does have a
child.  I have a 1-year old boy.  Before I got married and he was born, I
was also one of those "animal people" that co-workers and such would roll
their eyes at and think I was a weirdo because of all my animals and how I
treated them like my children.  When I finally at 34, got married and had
a baby, all everyone could ask was, "so when will you be getting rid of
all of your animals?"  Like I had to trade off one for the other!  NO WAY!
 I could never betray my 4-legged babies like that!  It would have broke
my heart!  Imagine all their surprised looks when they expected to see
alot of baby pictures from me, and I was bringing in pics of my son
playing with the animals!  Kids and animals are a great combination if
your crazy enough to take the project on!!
Larisa
and my son Dale, who loves to pat the piggies, Chai & Cleetus