[Gpdd] Misc: Weight

Lydia Boland lydiagboland at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 03:47:14 EDT 2005

I applaud you for leaving the drops at the store and
not supporting that store.  You should complain to
your local Humane Society about the conditions at the
store and I think that they have to investigate it.
Have you tried feeding Oxbow or American Pet Diner
Cavy pellets?  Both brands have alfalfa and timothy
based pellets and have vitamin c in them so you don't
have to put it in the water.  I think it is much
easier to give it to them this way and you know they
are getting their vitamin c as long as they are eating
their pellets, which my pigs love.  Here are links to
both websites and they both sell their products
through local stores.  Mine happen to prefer American
Pet Diner brand.

Lydia

http://americanpetdiner.com/
http://oxbowhay.com/index.sp