[Gpdd] MISC: Any more piggies out there in OK?

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 6 14:16:27 EDT 2005

Whee are so excited at the warmer weather and appearance (finally!) of our favorite clovers
and grasses, it must be PIGNIC time!  Whee are hoping there are more piggies out there
who would love a pignic as much as us.  Even if you don't live in Oklahoma, maybe a
surrounding state, or just passing through!  Why not plan your vacation here??!!!
Any interested pigs can check out our website (we're continuing to work on it), and leave
a suggestion or message, or email us directly.  Whee love to hear from our friends!
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzerre, HarleyPigg & BusterBrown
Mac da Roanie, LadyBug & the Baby Girl