[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Regarding GI Joe

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 17:25:29 EDT 2005

Hello!
>From the bottom of my heart I want to express my sincere appreciation for
all of the sweet e-mails and postings I have received from many of  you
regarding GI Joe and Spike's recent passing.  As long as I am  able, I will never be
without a guinea pig or guinea pigs.  And as Joseph  C. put it so sweetly -
these are really little people in furry coats.  It  just hurts so badly when it
is time for them to go, because their lifespans  (even though they have
increased), are way too short.  I am also comforted  in knowing that each of us on
the digest share the same interest and concern for  the well being of our
"little ones".  All of my piggies are and have been  very special to me - each in
his own way, and I will love them  forever.  Thank you again for caring - and
well, just for being  here so I am able to reach out and receive comfort.  You
all are the  best!
Love and piggy kisses!
Donna - Tom and Huck