[Gpdd] [MISC] Been gone awile

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Wed Apr 6 22:05:01 EDT 2005

I have been gone awhile and am way behind in my digest readings - and am
little by little trying to catch up.  But I did want to take a minute to
wish all the piggies whose birthdays I've missed a Happy Belated
Birthday.  Moe and I will have an extra sprig of parsely and think of
you all tonight. (well - he'll have the parsly - maybe I'll have a cookie:)
We also want to send healing thoughts to all the sick little piggies out
there and hope that your all popcorning around again real soon.  It's no
fun to be sick!
And to those who have lost piggies we send our most heartfelt
condolences.  You never can forget all those special little fuzzys that
shared your life.

Way behind Ann and happy popping Moe