[Gpdd] HEALTH-Mourning piggie?

DENISE SCHICHNER djsma96 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 7 14:06:38 EDT 2005

Hi all!

I have noticed in the last few days that my little Precious is not eating her pellets. Her hand veggies disappear lickety split, but the pellets remain practically untouched. Should I worry?

I know Precious is mourning the loss of Bosco. She wheeked so long and so loudly that she lost her voice for a time. Could this be a mourning behavior on her part (the non pellet diet)? Are there veggies that I can substitue to make sure she is being well nourished? She won't let me handle her either, which is also a new behavior. She appears a bit thinner for the wear, so when should I worry?

Denise and the mini-zoo