[Gpdd] [SILLY] Another great escape by the infamous Fuzzy

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at DNB.com
Thu Apr 7 13:27:39 EDT 2005

Wanted to share a little story with all of you of Fuzzy's first day out in
the grass....

so - there we were... Fuzzy in his little enclosed area (with some green
plastic fence type stuff) he's munching away (on the grass, not the fence
:)... so I quick run in the house to get a carrot or two....  i am gone for
no longer than maybe 5 seconds and come back - empty enclosure!...    i then
see this orange and white fuzzball run along the fence...  my heart goes
into my throat!!!!!!!!!  luckily, the yard is fenced and also has screen on
the bottom (near the shed) so bunnies do not take house under it... so he
was quickly cornered and lifted up to go back in his little area....  BAD
BOY!    he plays sooooo innocent - then - right when he knowsssss he can! he
bolts!  hehe.... had a good laugh after the fact...

ok done now... hope all the other piggies who finally get to enjoy the
spring time have fun!!! and to those who live in beautiful weather all the
time :P  :)  just kidding :)

Weeeeks!
Jenna, Fuzzy, Louie, and Max the bunny - Eastern PA......