[Gpdd] [MISC] Idea....

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at DNB.com
Thu Apr 7 13:32:07 EDT 2005

I don't know if this is a good idea or not - but I just so loved doing the
gift exchange for Valentines...  would anyone be interested in doing one for
Spring???  or some kind of other holiday we coudl make up??? :)  i don't
know.. i just so enjoyed getting a card or gift for fuzzy - and I know many
others did also... i wouldn't mind organizing it again - anyone who has any
ideas - positive or negative - let me know - you can email me privately if
you want...

Let me know!
weeeeeeeeeks
Jenna - F, L, and M the B.