[Gpdd] [Misc] spring time

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 7 13:51:09 EDT 2005

I am so jealous of all the Spring Talk going on.  I live in Southern Louisiana and it never snows here. Cold for us is like in the 30's which only happens a few times during out Winter season.  It goes from one extrememe to another over here.  One day it's in the 50's and the very next day it's in the 80's!  We can't even think about having a pignic over here because of our weather.  grrrrrr.   And don't even talk about the humidity...that is what is the worst part.  Ok I"ll be quiet now.  Just wanted to say to everyone getting that nice spring weather ENJOY it!  :)