[Gpdd] SILLY - a star in the making

pkduffy at comcast.net pkduffy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 7 19:26:42 EDT 2005

I was at work today when I received a my voice mail from my sister saying "Call me. Guinness thinks he is Bing."  Everyone in our house loves Bing's videos (except the dog, who refuses to watch "rodents" - frankly I think he is a bit jealous).  Apparently Guinness had made the rounds at the kindergarten and first-grade classes my niece and nephew attend respectively, and was a huge hit.  My sister held Guinness while the students petted and admired him.  Instead of being entitled and somewhat haughty (his usual behavior), he was jovial and welcoming, both wheeking and purring!!  In short, he ate up the attention and handled it like a pro.  Upon arriving home, he assumed his typical "of course I'm a Prince" stance, muttering something about his new fan club, the need for a web page, and staring in videos.   I can tell he is going to be unbearable, excuse me, I mean unpigable, from now on...

Priscilla and her star Guinness "call me Bing" Pig