[Gpdd] Re:[Silly] You Know You're a G-Pig Slave When...

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 20:46:19 EDT 2005

you TASTE your pig's pellet/poop soup because he is sick and you heated it up in the microwave and you don't want it to be too hot.  Yep, that is what I did.  When my Cupcakers stopped eating due to his teeth, I started to syringe feed him and I didn't have any CC right away so I made a pellet slurry out of pellet dust, poos from another pig, pumpkin, etc, and I heated it up in the microwave so it wouldn't be too cold so than I tasted it.  My husband asked me how it tasted and asked me if I would like more?  He laughed at me for days.  I should have kissed him, then ask him how it tasted?  heheehee!

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the newest additions, Flint, Ivy, & Ashby

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"