[Gpdd] (Health) Re:Whining while pooping

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 22:30:29 EDT 2005

Hi Stacy

One of my boys have whinned sometimes when he poos
since birth. He will be one April 22. Sometimes he
whins and sometimes he doesn't.
I've taken him to the vet but he seems to be OK.
Sometimes I give him mineral oil. I was thinking maybe
the poos are too hard. The mineral oil didn't make
them any softer though.
I've thought about taking him back in and requesting
an x-ray or something. I haven't been able to figure
it out. I was thinking maybe their is something
blocking the passage way out. I just don't really
know.
Sorry I didn't have an easy answer for you.
Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.