[Gpdd] [CARE] Introducing Guinea Pigs to each other

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 14:45:29 EDT 2005

Unfortunely, you may never get the three to get along.
I have never had any luck once they start fighting.
I've bee disappointed many times when I had hopes that
two guinea pigs would get along enough to live
together.
I have sectioned off and added to my cages many times
to separate the ones that didn't get along.
Welcome back to the gpdd. I remember Chewbacca.

Dawnda

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com/

The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.