[Gpdd] Misc.: new piggies and problem solved

DENISE SCHICHNER djsma96 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 9 15:44:41 EDT 2005

Hello piggie lovers!

I wanted to let all the kind members know that Precious seems to be doing better. She is eating like crazy and has quieted down. She even let me pick her up without a struggle. I know she misses her boy pig friend. I can never replace him but hopefully we can all move on.

With that, I adopted two girls from The Critter Corral just today. Souffle, now known as Kayla, is a gorgeous satin crested. Noel is a tri-color, volumtuous beauty. All three seem to get along, so maybe a single home will be in the future. For now, everyone has her own place and floor time together. Veggies all around!!

Again, thanks for all the personal e-mails . I've tucked the info away for future use if needed.

Denise, mini-slave Dennis, Precious, Kayla and Noel