[Gpdd] [Gdpp] Behavior: rumblestrutting

CJfromVa at aol.com CJfromVa at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 16:00:14 EDT 2005

Hi everyone! Much like Tex, I've been "lurking," and now I have a  question about rumblestrutting. I often hear a low guttural rumble emanating from the girls, Ashi and Ginger, when they're running around together.  It almost sounds like the noise they make when I pet them. Is that what rumblestrutting is?  Is it a warning sign, as in "Get out of my face"?  I've never heard of that term before, so I was curious.

Although I wish I could do this on an individual basis,I would like to express my sympathy to those who have lost their piggies recently.  Even after four months, I still think about my first piggy, Katie, who died before Christmas last year. I know that it's hard to let go of the ones who touched your heart so deeply.

CJ (and Ginger and Ashi)