[Gpdd] misc. various subjects

rzm.2 at juno.com rzm.2 at juno.com
Sun Apr 10 16:17:42 EDT 2005

Hi everyone! A couple things:
1st: Last night I had Albert out for floor time and when he peed it was white. What does that mean? I've never seen him have white pee before. Also he looked like he was straining a little to poo. Then he bent over and pulled out a poo and put it on the floor and ate it. I've seen him bend over and get his things before. Is it called coprophagy? But this looked like a regular poo he was eating. Could he be impacted? I'm kinda worried!
2nd: Leah I'm glad you liked Albert's vet trip story! I think he's feeling a little self concious now. I thought I saw him reading the Atkin's diet book yesterday! He'll be disappointed to know cardboard is not on the diet! I'm still waiting for that picture!
3rd: Bobby- I think you and your friend should take all your piggies to the vets. A fever means there could be an infection in that guinea pig.
Take care to people and piggies!
Jaime & Albert