[Gpdd] Care: Introducing piggies to each other re: Wookie

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 17:10:44 EDT 2005

Hi --
I would strongly urge you NOT to leave fighting piggies (or piggies with the
inclination to fight) together unsupervised. Particularly at night. People
have lost piggies this way. We learn as we go and I'm delighted that you're
asking these important questions. I think Debbie gave you a pretty comprehensive
answer. My guys are needing to live togther side by side (in 4 separate cages)
and even require 2 separate play times. I keep hoping I can get these guys down
to 2 cages!!

Please protect them from each other!

Alge