[Gpdd] CARE: Hay

Chris Boortz chris.boortz at cox.net
Mon Apr 11 00:49:09 EDT 2005

I found that my best source for hay - both quality and price - is
through my local chapter of the House Rabbit Society here in San Diego.
They sell a large box of hay (mixed types including Timothy) for $8.
They open their little store 2 Saturdays a month and also sell other
guinea pig friendly items like combs, crocks, toys, and treats. This
raises funds for their rescue work.

Of course, not all of you live in San Diego, but you might want to see
if there is a chapter of the House Rabbit Society in your area and if
they sell products as well.

Chris, Paisley, Claire, & foster girl Applesauce