[Gpdd] Misc: Penny Giggles Forever!

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 11 14:12:32 EDT 2005

Sandy-
You and the Penny Giggles have always been an inspiration to the rest of us
here on the digest, and you continue to be!  What a great website you have,
and how wonderful that you found Lisa and Foggy Creek Rescue. I love the
pictures of the Penny Giggles on your website - I will have to print them out
and frame them to hang in the condo for the Okie Piggies!  My heart goes
out to you all, and wish I could fly Pig Air out there and bring them all home.
But at the same time, I wouldn't want them to be too far for you to visit.
We will keep you all in our prayers that things work out for you.
Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie
Hotshot & Buzzerre, HarleyPigg & Buster
Mac da Roanie, Lady Bug and The Baby Girl