[Gpdd] [MISC] <Southern California Pignic>

marielles at earthlink.net marielles at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 11 16:29:43 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone!

My gang would love to participate in a So. Cal. Pignic!  I bet Sasha,
Peter, Cocoa and Mocha would, too...

Lydia, would you mind giving me the info on your rabbit email list?  We
have 5 bunnies and it would be great to have another resource - although
BunnyLuv (www.bunnyluv.org) is able to answer all our questions, it's
fun to be part of online communities like gpdd!

And speaking of BunnyLuv, they're an awesome rabbit resource center in
Van Nuys.  They have 2 adorable female piggies who are bonded and need a
home (along with nearly 100 bunnies).  We adopted all but one of our
bunnies from them and volunteer there, so we're fans.  Let me know if
anyone is interested and I'll hook you up!  You can email me directly,
at marielles at earthlink.net.

Best,
Marielle & Russell (thanks for the congrats, Leah!),
Windex, Widget, Schocki and Trudy (the piggies),
AND Mr. Big, Jackie, Rhumba, Wolfgang and Farrah (the buns)