[Gpdd] (Behavior) re: Nipping

GyfuFaery at aol.com GyfuFaery at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 00:22:29 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Moka and BrownyBoy went through a biting stage, also. They learned by my
giving them a nudge on their nose and saying "no bite". Now they don't bite, and
I can hardly remember when either of them last bit me. I can even touch their
 mouths and teeth without getting bit. Sometimes Moka will try to get my
necklace  and accidently nip me, but I say ouch, and he'll give me a kiss like he
is  saying he is sorry. Then he'll get my necklace and pull on it. He's always
liked  pulling on my necklace.

Dawn and the  Boys, Moka, BrownyBoy
and, always in my heart, Frankie (10/16/2003 -  01/16/2005)
http://www.freewebs.com/dawnsplace/