[Gpdd] Rescues: Repeat of info on Penny Giggles to adopt, contribute, etc.

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 03:30:43 EDT 2005

 Hi All You Good Piggies and People,
     Alge was talking to a couple members who couldn't recall where to find
the info on helping with the care of the Penny Giggles Farm piggies, or -- wow,
even better -- someone to give a pair or two a forever and loving home.
     So we Jolly Rodents have sneaked into the gpdd archives (we're getting
pretty good, don't you think?) and have copied Sandy's information and are
reposting it.
     We're all for one and one for all here on the Digest, though Mr. Cooders
is saying that that's not exactly an original saying. Typical Cooders! And
now that he's interested in that charming Porky, well, just wait until you see
their portrait. (Actually it's great! Judi did it and it is unbelievably good
of the both of them. But it's certainly gone to Cooder's head.)
     (Is this the same Cooders who was hopping and kicking along in the Congo
Line at Cape Alava and swilling Green Beer on St. Paddy's Day less than a
month age while doing Irissh dances?)
      But enough about rogue rodents -- please, let us continue to help the
Penny Giggles Clan -- and continue to read about the Penny Giggles cyber farm
and find useful information at Sandy's site as well.
     Sandy's web site address is:  http://www.penny-giggle.blinkz.com/
     Healing wheeeks to any sick piggies out there -- we luvs you all!

The Jolly Rodents

SSorry to have left off the link to the Penny Giggles rescue in Auburn
Washington   here it is

http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/WA254.html

Here is Wild WoolyWilly and Rocky
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4152314&adTarget=468petsgeneral&
SessionID=424cd13a4ecc34f9-app4&display=&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

Willy is the Grand Poobah of the Penny Giggles and himself a mostly white
texel with one black eyering and black sweep.

Here's Sonny
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4103021&adTarget=468petsgeneral&
SessionID=424cd13a4ecc34f9-app4&display=&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=
Sonny and Squirt are really great together, he is a TSW Peruvian, and
EXTREMELY SWEET.

Heres Squirt (they call him Horatio) he is a satin golden agouti   with a
rudolph sized nose.
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&SessionID=424cd13a4ecc34f9-app4&
pet=4103034&display=&adTarget=468petsgeneral&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

Here's Feebeep and Danielle They are also known as my Silly Senior Sows,
they served as Hair stylists at the Great Laying ff the last Poo;   note thir

own cute styles as the are silkies
http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4103011&adTarget=468petsgeneral&
SessionID=424cd13a4ecc34f9-app4&display=&preview=&row=0&tmpl=&stat=

 Pinky made a fast friend at Foggy Creek Rescue and they were adopted out.
Note that there are some other cuties at Foggy Creek, Cinnamon, Squeakers
and Licorice deserving of fine forever homes