[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Chicago Area Pignic

RSilhan rsilhan at mc.net
Tue Apr 12 16:11:58 EDT 2005

All Chicagoland (and nearby states) Piggies and Slaves are invited to
the

6th Annual Critter Corral Pignic

Guests of Honor will be adorable, adoptable piggies looking for new
families. View available pigs at www.crittercorral.org

Sunday, June 5th, 2005

 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.

 Bemis Woods Forest Preserve, Grove #6

 Western Springs, IL

The park is located just east of I-294 (Tri-State Tollway) on

Ogden Ave. (U.S. Rte. 34). Park entrance is on the north side of

Ogden Ave.

What to bring:

The Pignic features a potluck lunch, so bring a dish to share with
fellow slaves. Veggie treats to share with piggie friends are also
always appreciated. We also ask you to bring a donation from the Critter
Corral Wish List. There will be fun and games for everyone and every
pig. Big favorites from past years are the parsley eating contest and
pig races.

There is no rain date, so keep fingers and claws crossed for some great
Chicago Summer Weather! (We deserve it!)

Critter Corral members will be receiving an invitation/information sheet
soon. For all others interested in attending, please email your name and
address to receive this invitation. It will include final details,
directions and other info.

Contact Roxanne at rsilhan at mc.net (invitations)

         or Rose at zoo357 at crittercorral.org (other information)

Please use subject line:  Pignic