[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Nipping...what to do?? (and an intro!)

Shelly Atkinson shellyatkinson at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 23:04:13 EDT 2005

  Welcome to the digest! Isis is a beautiful little girl and I love the white stripe from her nose to her forehead. The Roll-A-Nest she was balancing on was a cute picture and I love the photos of her snuggling in you shirt. Guinea pigs are the best pets to just put you in a good mood after a long day, I love to walk in my house and call out Reba's name and she wheeeks for joy to have me come say hello and pick her up. I have had so many different pets and still have a zoo at home but not as bad as I used to, I would have to say that GPs are my favorite small animal by far. From rats, hamsters, gerbils, ferrets, prarie dogs, short-tailed opossums, mice, southern flying squirrels, and rabbits. Of course this is my oppinion but I just love the snuggly personality of a cavy and the wonderful vocal sounds they make to melt your heart.

  I think Angela was dead on about what to do about the nipping. My Reba has a bad habbit of nipping me but she has never done it hard enough to draw blood. She likes to be the boss of me and she nipps for no appareant reason sometimes. She can also be the sweetest girl in the world and give me lots of kisses. Good luck training your little girl and I hope she stops biting so hard, it could be a phase.

  Shelly Atkinson

  http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/