[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Smoothy will be missed

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 13:55:11 EDT 2005

Carole,
I know you asked for no emails offering solace for the loss of  your beloved
SMOOTHY. But not to recognize him as a very special little guy  would not be
right. So I will simply say I and we all here at the GPDD KNOW how  terrible
you feel and for that there is sadness in all our hearts. Sadly the  only thing
separating each of us from you in this pain is time itself. For we  ALL must
endure the tragic loss of what we treasure so dearly, our little guy or  girl.
Please don't be offended by my sentiments I just wanted SMOOTHY to be
remembered by as many of us as possible.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy  forever