[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - New Web Page

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 20:17:48 EDT 2005

Hello To All Fellow Slaves and Piggies - I wanted to let everyone know that I
have updated my web page to include my two adopted girls.  I have enjoyed
looking at everyone's sites so much that it prompted me to get moving and update
mine.  My two girls were getting very jealous of the boys because they were
represented on my site.  The girls wanted to be represented too!  They have made
a lovely addition to our home since I was the only girl before.  There was
far too much testosterone in the house.  The female side needed to be
represented too!  I hope to make another page soon so my little Chihuahua will be
represented as well.  My website address is as follows:
http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html
Wheeeeeeeks To All From Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess
and Creampuff