[Gpdd] Health: tissue addiction?

Jaime Lam lamfam at infoserve.net
Sat Apr 16 14:32:03 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I read with interest that Patches, Percy and Scamp love tissue paper.  My pigs go "ape" over it as well.  I have tried to keep them hidden, because they get at it so fast.  Does anyone know why it is so attractive to them?  Also, is there any harm in them consuming it?
While I am asking questions - I have another inquiry.  I have not found a piece of wood that my pigs will gnaw on, they don't seem to like any types I put in their home.  They will only chew cardboard.  Any ideas, anyone?

Jaime (Butterscotch, Almond, Darth Mall & Cola)