[Gpdd] health : new shampoo

DunxUK at aol.com DunxUK at aol.com
Sun Apr 17 07:09:21 EDT 2005

Hi Piggies and slaves
I am always looking for new shampoos that my GPs will enjoy. For years I
have been reverting back to a teatree shampoo from my health foods  shop which I
have added essential oils to, but I have just found a fantastic  shampoo,
which after bathtime, I have total confidence in recommending. I bought  it from
_www.gorgeousguineas.com_ (http://www.gorgeousguineas.com)  it  is called the
"original 4 oil shampoo" and I am so impressed. They do a great  range, and
although they seem quite expensive, you need to use so little, I  think they are
going to work out quite cost effective - especially their oil  soaks, which I
am going to try out next. I make my own up at the moment, which  is expensive
- I will keep you informed, but please visit the web site-it gives  good
advise too. A real find!
My long haired monster, Lenny, is sat next to me on the sofa in his towel,
and I have never known his locks untangled after bathtime, usually I  have to
sit with him and detangle - which he hates. I don't have to do it today,  as
his hair has no knots in it - I am really bowled over, and that's without  using
the conditioner. my babies all smell great too. I have 3 baby  boys who are
quite a new addition, and I think I will also get the gorgeousuinea  small GP
shampoo and try them with that.
I hope this helps anyone in search for great GP shampoos.
Lisa and the Scottish Piggy Clan
xxxx