[Gpdd] MISC: Website and Spring Pigs

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 13:12:47 EDT 2005

Deb- We love the pigtures of your beautiful piggies!  Those new little girls are gorgeous!
The OP's were excited to see the pics of their friends. They will likely be on the
computer tonight if I don't watch them! (don't be surprised if Peanut and Snickers receive
an email later!)

They are bugging me to get them involved in the Spring Pig thing - I've somehow
missed the beginning of this, so please let me know what will be involved. (Snowy
and Rosie have the idea that it's a 'pig exchange', and they're planning which of
the pesky boys to exchange for new piggie friends!)

And we also decorate with pigs - in fact, most of my room is 'decorated' with them!
Just about anyplace you look that doesn't have a pig in it, will likely have something
pig-related! (like a bag of hay or bucket of treats & vitamins or piles of pigtures!).
Now that we're involved in putting together a cavy show the end of the month, the
pig-related materials has multiplied!  And somehow I have managed to get myself
into being an assistant to the local 4H leader - guess what we'll be learning about?!!
How many of you have a guinea pig calendar on your wall? How many have pigtures
of your own piggies on that calendar? (I don't yet, but we should make them!)
The OP's haven't tried tissues, but will try their best to devour anything green I decorate
their homes with, like garlands of tiny green clovers I once ran along the top edge of
their front walls, supposedly out of reach; likewise the (fake) holly trim at Christmastime.
Snowy used to worm her way through things to get to my fake houseplant during floor
time and pull the leaves off. She never ate them, just pulled them off and left them.
Wheeks to all~
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy & CocoPuff, Lil' Whistle & Rosie, Hotshot & Buzzerre
Harley Pigg & Buster, Mac da Roanie, Lady Bug & Bonnie(akaBabyGirl)