[Gpdd] [Gpdd} MISC- spring exchange

Staileys staileys at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 17:04:36 EDT 2005

The four fluffernutters- Pearl, Sami, Frodo and Zoe -would like to
participate in the spring exchange, too. Now that Mommy slave has changed
email addresses perhaps our postings won't get bounced back and wheeee can
exchange gifts with the other piggies. Wheee have been faithful readers for
almost 3 years (remembering Dodger and Anakin who were readers starting in
1997)but haven't been able to write back because of Hotmail's weirdness.
Now since Daddy slave said it was OK to receive the GPDD on the family's
email maybe wheeee can finally be heard! Whee want to say Hi to our best
buds - Sam and Rosie and slave Maren -we'll see you Wednesday night and Hi
to our bestest rescue "Auntie" - Judi Lainer- former slave to Pearl.  And,
wheee are so excited that Leah has organized the DC Pignic!!  Even Sami is
behaving herself so she can go!  Whee can't wait to see all of you!

Laura and the 4 Fluffernutters