[Gpdd] RE: MISC: Springtime Guinea Pig Exchange

Tenetylo, Jenna (RMS) TenetyloJ at dnb.com
Mon Apr 18 07:47:40 EDT 2005

Yes I can co ordinate again!  loved doing it before... I just wasn't sure if
their were enough participants???  But if you think so - then lets do it! :)
We need to pick a date though... Sometime in June??

Weeeks!   oh and Fuzzy says "stay away from Alge's toes!  He might need them
someday...."

fuzzy, louie, max the bun, and Jenna the slave....