[Gpdd] MISC: Picnic in Minnesota?

jennifertheis at comcast.net jennifertheis at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 10:45:26 EDT 2005

I have noticed at least 2 others that live in MN, and was wondering if anyone in MN would like to have a picnic this year?  I know it takes a while for the weather to get nice up north, but the ice is finally off the lakes, at least in the Twin Cities.  I live in Minneapolis, but love to drive, and my piglets travel well.  I would guess we could go as far as 2 hours out if we have to.  I don't know how far north everyone lives, but if you are interested, let me know.  It would be wonderful to meet other slaves and GPs in the area.

Jennifer, Sweetie Pie and Pumpkin Pie