[Gpdd] MISC: Tails of Rescue

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 18 13:57:13 EDT 2005

This is not pig-related, exactly, as there are not gp's involved, but a dedicated
lady with a very big heart.  This rescue is only a few miles from us, across the
lake and the hills as these crows fly.  If you have the time to browse through
the many wonderful pictures of the many lucky animals she has helped, it
will warm your heart.
Of course, there are some stories that will tug at your heart (as do many of
our own stories here), but leave you with a good feeling at the same time.
Check their current news, and critter tales and all the photos - fantastic!
The vet they mention (Dr Cash) is the one we use for Sarah (our own good
Dr Wallis here does piggies but not raccoons).
They are having an open house there next weekend - hope we can go visit!

http://www.wildheartranch.org/

There are also links to similar sites - probably some near some of you!

also see:
http://www.okpets.org/wild.html

Enjoy!
Susi and the Okie Piggies