[Gpdd] announcments: Moe as pet of the day

Jaime Lam lamfam at infoserve.net
Mon Apr 18 12:45:40 EDT 2005

Congratulations Nena - on your special pig of the day, Moe.  We have added his picture as our screen saver.  The kids love to see all the piggies great pics.  We did not know that he was a GPDD pig though.  That makes him extra special!  He sure is cute.
We submitted our piggies as pet of the day, but the picture did not come out very clear and the site has asked for a better one.  I will let you all know if our bunch "makes the page".

Jaime (Butterscotch, Almond, Cola & Darth Mall)